Spaghetti with yogurt and garlic sauce is the fastest entree you can put together!Jump to Recipe Print Recipe
This is a classic Syrian dish even though pasta is not stereotypical Syrian ingredient. There is nothing I do not love about this dish; the crunchy pine nuts, the creamy yogurt garlic sauce, or just the way it all comes together so quickly.
If you like garlic, this is the easiest dinner you can put together. Creamy and refreshing garlic yogurt sauce is the perfect addition to thin spaghetti.
- 1 lb spaghetti pasta
- 3 cups yogurt
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- pinch of salt
- parsley for garnish
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts
- 1 Tbsp butter ghee or oil
- Boil pasta according to package directions
- In separate bowl, mix yogurt, garlic and salt
- Toss pasta and garlic yogurt together
- In saucepan heat butter or oil and sauté pine nuts until golden brown
- Top pasta with garnish and pine nuts