Mint infused lemonade “Limonana” is the ultimate exotic summertime drink!
This drink is screaming summertime and granted its almost October, but in Southern California its still in the 80s so I think its appropriate to make and drink this! But truth be told, I actually make this drink in the wintertime too, those days when I’m craving summer. The original Lemon & Mint (laymoon ou na’ na’) drink is basically just lemons and a ton of mint but we decided to go a step further and add watermelon which also tasted amazing.
Happy summer in October =)
This drink is so full of flavor and summertime fun on its own with just the mint and lemons but if you want to go a step further and make it even funner you can add watermelon, blueberries or any other fun fruit you want!
- 2 cups Lemon Juice
- 6 cups of water
- 1 1/2 cup fresh mint
- 1 cup sugar or honey
- Ice as desired
- Peel the lemons and stick them in a blender
- Use a strainer to get rid of the pulp and seeds
- Put lemon juice back in the blender
- Add mint, water, ice, and sugar or honey ( & watermelon if making watermelon drink)
- Adjust to make it sweeter or tangier
- Add more lemon juice if its too diluted.
- Add more mint if the mint flavor isn't strong enough.
- Add more sugar/honey if it's too sour.