NO BAKE tahini chocolate cheesecake cupcakes are slightly sweet, slightly nutty, slightly salty, and perfectly crunchy and creamy. It tastes like a fluffy cloud with a Big Crunch.
These mini tahini cheesecakes are creamy, slightly sweet, a little nutty from the tahini and perfectly crunchy from the crust. They are bite size perfect and the addition of a sprinkle of sea salt on top takes it to another level.
Can I make this into a large cheesecake instead ?
Yes! You def can. Keep in mind when making the mini cheesecake you have to use a silicone cupcake holder otherwise it’s impossible to get them out nice and neat. If you make them into a full size cheesecake then it will be easy to remove them it and keep it looking pretty and delicious.
If you enjoyed this no bake tahini chocolate cheesecake then you will def enjoy this
As always, you can find me on Instagram for more behind the scenes. Remember to hashtag #sweetpillarfood so I can see your creations!
NO BAKE tahini chocolate cheesecake is decadent, easy, chocolaty, and slightly nutty from the tahini. A sprinkle of sea salt on the top adds that perfect salty to sweet combination.
- 30 oreo cookies
- 8 Tbls butter melted
- 3 8 ounce packages cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 3/4 cup tahini
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces melted chocolate
- Pulse cookies in food processor until fine. Place in a large bowl and pour melted butter over. Press 1 tablespoon firmly into each mini cupcake cavity. Reserve any extra for garnish
- In medium bowl add cream cheese, sugar, tahini, vanilla, sour cream, melted chocolate and beat with mixer until smooth and all ingredients have blended together and no streaking shows
- Using the ziplock method, pour the creamy mixture into a ziplock and cut the tip. Pipe the creamy mixture on top of the crust. Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours
- Garnish with extra Oreo mixture