No BAKE Biscoff cheesecake is going to be the best thing that happened to your life. It’s DELICIOUS and SO EASY. It’s so easy I can’t even take credit when people thank me for making it. I feel as though I didn’t put in enough work to be able to claim credit because it’s THAT EASY.
I first tried this at a friends house but in individual cups and I was blown away. She said it was so easy but I didn’t believe her. She then made it again for another gathering and once again she insisted they were so easy to make. AND she said she made them the night before and took them right out of the fridge when guests arrived. You know how much I love make ahead items. I had to know more, so, I asked.
Biscoff cookies and biscoff spread are life changing and quite frankly, dangerous to have around the house.
I ended up tweaking the recipe just a bit to make it less sweet. The flavor of the biscoff shines through more making it the dominant flavor and not the sugar.
Crunchy or smooth biscoff spread?
I prefer crunchy BUT I have made it multiple times with both and they’re both DELICIOUS. It’s just a matter of preference when it comes to the texture.
What is Biscoff Lotus spread?
If you dont know, I need to question if you have been living on Earth. It’s the best thing ever and basically you’ve been missing out on one of the joys in life. It’s a European spread that’s taste like the holiday season in a jar; notes of cinnamon and ginger and graham cracker with the consistency of peanut butter. It’s delicious. It comes in a cookie and in a spread. If you haven’t tried their cookie dunked in coffee, drop everything and run to the supermarket right now.
If you enjoyed this Biscoff No Bake crunchy cheesecake you will definitely like this
As always, you can find me on Instagram for more behind the scenes images and videos. You can also find me on the Voicechatting about Meals made easy. If you tried these salmon patties, please share your feedback below so others know too.
If you love biscoff cookies, this is going to become your favorite dessert! I adjusted the recipe to make it less sweet so the flavor of the biscoff is really what shines in this recipe. The actual cake is light and creamy and if you choose the crunchy biscoff spread youre in for a fun crunchy treat! This is SO easy to put together and an amazingly delicious make ahead cake!
- 1 pack of biscoff cookie
- 6 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream very cold
- 2 8 oz packs of cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup Lotus biscoff spread, Crunchy
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 heaping tablespoon of Lotus biscoff spread
- Line the bottom of an 8 or 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper
- Preheat the oven to 325
- In a food processor, pulse the cookies in a fine crumb. Stir in the butter until evenly combined. Take out 2 tablespoons to use for garnish
- Evenly spread the remaining crumb mixture and use the bottom of a drinking glass to press it down
- Bake in the oven for 9 minutes. Set aside, allow to cool completely.
- Put a mixing bowl in the fridge to cool (this will help the whipping cream when mixing)
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, whip the heavy whipping cream in the chilled mixing bowl for several minutes until stiff peak forms. Be careful not to overtax. Transfer the whipped cream to a medium bowl and keep it chilled in the fridge until needed
- Mix the cream cheese, biscoff spread and salt with the mixer until combined and smooth
- Gently fold in the whipped cream in the cream cheese mixture until completely mixed. *No white streaks show*
- Pour the filling into the cooled crust and smooth out the top
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours preferably overnight
- Remove the cheesecake from the pan and place on serving plate
- Microwave the remaining biscoff spread for 30 seconds until very liquid
- Pour over the surface and add remaining crust for garnish
- Put it back in the fridge for at least 15 minutes
- Serve cold
Best served directly from the fridge
If you like it sweeter, you can add sugar to the filling
I have made this with both crunchy biscoff spread and smooth and I prefer the crunchy but you can also use the smooth if you don't like the texture of the crunch
Recipe is adapted from Texanerin