Egg Flower Cups are so easy to make yet add so much character to your brunch table! These are going to be a hit at your next brunch gathering!
If anyone knows me they know I love anything “cute”. Anything mini is a safe bet that it’s going to be cute. These egg flower cups are such win win item because they’re easy to make; literally less then 15 minutes and you’re done! and they look and taste great!
These are great for any day of the week really but add particular flair on your Easter brunch table and even Mothers day brunch. You can get creative with the filling and the garnishes used to accommodate your guests or to fit your tablescape. We opted for eggs because honestly who doesn’t like eggs for brunch!
- 1 roll of refrigerated unbaked pie crust
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- cherry tomatoes
- fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 350°F according to package instructions
- put flour on a surface and unroll pie crust
- use a 3 inch flower shaped cookie cutter to cut as many flower shapes as possible.
- grease a mini muffin pan
- press the base down into the bottom and fold the petals onto the outside of the muffin pan
- create holes on the bottom of each flower with a fork
- crack a half egg into each “flower”
- top with tomato
- bake for 10 minutes
- remove and garnish with fresh dill
- allow to cool